We place the highest importance on providing our customers with solutions that are functional, innovative and beautiful. We work closely with our clients during the three phases of the design process; consultation, concept design and design development.
We then prepare construction documentation and engage a high quality landscape contractor which we work with during construction to ensure that the finished landscape is true to the original design.
- An initial meeting on site with the client. During this meeting we review the opportunities and constraints of the property, understand your preferred style, how you would like to use the garden and discuss potential design responses.
- Once the scope of the project is established, a proposal is compiled and presented for the client’s consideration. Included in this is a quote to prepare the garden design.
- Book A Garden Consultation →
- View Our Materials →
- We then develop a sketch design based on the client’s briefing. This design illustrates features such as the functional layout of spaces, areas of soft and hard landscaping, structural elements and a planting ‘mud map’.
- This sketch concept plan is then presented to the client for review.
- After consulting with the client, the initial sketch design is developed to form a detailed concept plan.
- Conceptual elevations, planting images, lighting locations and hardscape materials palette are presented to the client for approval. Once all elements have been selected, issues resolved and a final design has been committed to, the detailing of the construction of the job commences.
- For accurate quoting by landscape contractors detailed construction drawings are prepared based on the approved developed concept.
- During this phase it may also be necessary to get some input from other professional bodies including structural engineers, building surveyors or council representatives.
- Tendering of the landscape construction drawings with preferred contractors and the analysis of costings prior to selecting a suitable landscaper
- Site visits during construction to ensure the quality of the works carried out, to work through issues that may arise, approval of progress claims, meetings wth architects, builders and other consultants as required.